12777 Ashford Point Dr. #1101 Houston, TX 77082 Work (713) 512-9961 Home (281) 597-9803 E-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking a career position that requires a motivated, dedicated individual, where achievement and performance is recognized, thereby allowing opportunities for growth and development.
Summary of qualifications
· Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Phone Systems, 10 key, Typewriters, Facsimile machines, Copiers, Postage Machines, Computerized Paging systems, Internet Website Design, PowerPoint, Microsoft Access
· Administrative Support, Office Systems, Computerized Payroll, Human Resources, Health & Safety, Dispatching, Marketing, Company Newsletters
Way Engineering Service Co., Inc. Houston, TX 1993 - Present
· Worked for Burnett Temporaries in a temporary to permanent position. Way Engineering Service Company, Inc. was first placement. · Financial responsibilities including petty cash disbursements, account balancing, restocking funds. · Formatted and track reports/graphs such as financial reports, revenue graphs, forecasting reports, quarterly salesman commission reports. · Assist President in planning and operational functions.
· Help prepare long range forecasts. · Input and relieve inventory/truck stock on COINS system. · Formatted and prepare pager lists, standby/on-call lists, vendor call sheets, technician notebooks, sales and marketing manuals, customer information booklets, quality manuals, etc. Process reports for oil analysis (including preparing samples for mailing), backflow prevention, water treatment analysis. · Designed and implemented Way Engineering Service website.
· Administrative secretarial duties, formatted and type proposal letters and contracts. · Perform quotation tracking, job tracking, booked jobs onto COINS system. · Prepare charts/graphs relating to sales, revenues, and historical comparisons including closed ratio reports, weekly individual and cumulative sales reports. · Participate in and take minutes for Sales & Operations meetings. · Designed and prepare most forms utilized by Way Engineering Service Company, Inc. employees.
John Hine Studios Houston, TX 1991 - 1993
· Worked for Executive Pro-Temp in a temp-to-perm position. John Hine Studios was first placement. · Handled administrative detail for management; travel/meeting arrangements; word processing for Administration. · Assisted Marketing in design and development of materials for Industry Advertising.
Laidlaw Environmental Services Bakersfield, CA 1985 - 1991
Regional Human Resources Coordinator (03/90 - 04/91)
· Regional administration of compensation and benefits, employment, policy and procedures, wage and salary reviews/surveys, employee relations, confidential employee records, payroll. · Health & Safety duties including Medical program administration, OSHA reporting. · Composed Regional HR and H&S procedures based upon Corporate policies.
Office Services Coordinator (03/89 - 03/90)
· Coordinated office services including Human Resources, Health & Safety, and employee training. · Maintained supervision of one employee. · Developed computerized confidential Personnel records.
Administrative Assistant (08/86 - 03/89)
· Handle office administrative detail for Executive Management. · Purchasing, inventory, contract administration, insurance administration. · Trained employees on computers/software.
Office Clerical (11/85 - 08/86)
· Computer generated reports, charts/graphs; mail room; purchasing/inventory of office supplies, office machinery maintenance; receptionist duties; general clerical
Additional professional activities
Registered Proctor for federally required CFC Certification Testing. Attended Trane Air Conditioning Clinic Proctored CFC Exams for BOMA Organization.
Interests and activities
Genealogical Research Website Development and Design
Who's Who Among American High School Students - 1980 and 1981 America's Outstanding Names and Faces - 1981 American Biographical Institute - 1981 President's List (4.0 GPA) at South Plains College - Levelland, Texas Honor Society for 4 years Youth Representative for United Nations Tour in 1980
Designed and implemented computerized crucial waste reports (daily and monthly) including tonnage, generator, hauler, and location; recorded bids and contracts on log I designed and implemented; ordered certificates of insurance, bonds, etc.; designed and implemented "special" mail log (as requested by new company policy); maintenance and troubleshooting for postage meters and copiers; sorting and distribution of mail; designed and implemented Purchase Order log; kept and tracked all requisition and purchase orders; Receptionist relief; clerical duties.
Handle office administrative detail for Executive Management; trained employees on computers/software; travel/meeting arrangements; assisted in design and development of marketing materials for Industry Advertising; financial responsibilities including petty cash disbursements, account balancing, restocking funds; formatted and track reports/graphs such as financial reports, revenue graphs, forecasting reports, quarterly salesman commission reports, sales, revenues, and historical comparisons, long range forecasts, job tracking; formatted and prepare pager lists, standby/on-call lists, vendor call sheets, technician notebooks, sales and marketing manuals, customer information booklets, quality manuals, etc.; administrative secretarial duties; formatted and type all proposal letters and contracts; participate in and take minutes for Sales & Operations meetings; designed and prepare forms utilized by Way Engineering Service Company, Inc. employees; designed and implemented Way Engineering Service website.
Duties included being employee contact in regards to insurance, including Medical, Dental and Vision; company contact for HMO and self-insured Third Party Administrator; kept immigration (I-9) files for employees; put together New Hire Employee Packets; handled employee complaints and disciplinary actions; other various Human Resource related activities.
Health & Safety
Duties included scheduling physicals for current and new employees; reporting for all Workers Compensation/First Aid/Incident claims; tracking all physical activity restrictions on physicals; ordering safety glasses; DMV pull-notice program (program for hazardous waste haulers); company contact for local clinics, hospitals, pharmacies, and Workers Compensation carrier; implementing current and new Health & Safety policies; kept all employee records pertaining to Health & Safety including confidential files.